Thursday 31 March 2011

My first pictures

Here goes the first photo download!
"Blocked in " this is the first of many blocks , 9 more to go for a queen size quilt. I love shabby chic, but look at my friend Margie's, how dramatic are the colours! Our local quilt group is called McIntyre Quilters and we are always looking something to do. We meet on th 4th Sunday of the month. I am not making any promises for a finished date but the next step is to cut it in half and rejoin it with another 1/2 block. Could be interesting?

 

My friend Margie's creative colour



3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

good to see you managed to get some pics onto your posts.......see easy...........lol.......looking forward to more sewing.......

Shiralee Stitches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shiralee Stitches said...

Wow....same block pattern but how different they look with different colour choices...can't wait to see the final result after you slash and rejoin....sure you want to do that?.....I would be nervous at that moment....lol