Tuesday 27 September 2011

Thelma's Day Out Bag

 So happy.... today finished a nice bag by Janelle Wind. I am planning on making a lot of my Christmas gifts this year. Perhaps a niece or a friend may get this one???




Berries anyone.....
There is a story to these wild rampant berries. My good friend Jill gave me a few runners a couple of years ago before she left to live in Darwin. 


 These magical berries seem to grow on  some water and little love almost anywhere. I moved a couple into what was my kitchen garden and now there is just a strawberry garden. The one in the tub did the same when I planted them there but they died out and are now regenerating from a couple of plants...I am no gardener what grows in my garden grows just because it does and these amazing berries just do...


1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

nice bag........fresh strawberries - yummo