Wednesday 14 November 2012

A Little Creativity.


Stef ,Gail and I had a visit with Kerry at the "Cottage on the Hill



Twin quilts for my new twin bedroom when I redecorate  - bad photo they are very blue in real life






Our Senior art show was last night.  My niece was a model in this one . Very clever with photography...She was body painted then then an  image was projected and the photo taken...pretty cool.




This is one of her works- clever it is milk in paint.



This is another - folds of sheer fabric photographed in a special way - looks like an insect I think....may be ribs?

This is another of her works where she is a tribal bride...... I am so lucky to have  such a lovely and talented niece.


Many young people are so talented. I think I am lucky to work with them every day.... 


My sewing Bits and Bobs by Natalie Bird are almost complete. The cup bag still to be lined.








A sneak peek at a project from you know who....
Finally I leave you with another art work.. Ladies how would you like this in your laundry.......??????

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

looks like a productive weekend at Kerry's......love the fabrics you used.......

great work by the students......

Susan said...

Love your new quilts and the bits and bobs bag. Your niece is a clever girl.

Anonymous said...

lovely post ,your neice is very clever.xx

Jen said...

HI! Jenny, Your neice is very talented. Your quilts are lovely and the fabric and colours are beautiful. I didn't realise you where in Goondiwindi and we were there in August staying in the caravan. I would have said hello!