Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas Gifts


Last week the girls in our sewing group met for Christmas celebrations.  Look at these cute sewing things I was given. I am so spoilt by my friends.  


Thread catcher. mini pin cushion for those Janet Daley projects, quilt pegs and mock antique scissors. 
This little crochet thimble is so fine and devine 











I will now take the time to say Merry Christmas to you all. All the family are home so I think my chances of blogging over the next few days are  slim. I hope you all enjoy your Christmas with those you love. I hope the weather is as you want it to be and Santa comes to you all . 

PS. Looking forward to opening my SSCS.....and to seeing what you all received from your Secret Santas.




4 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely gifts Jen and so pleased your Dad is home for Christmas
Merry Christmas

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What wonderful gifts.....Merry Christmas to you and your family Jen..

Chookyblue...... said...

I can't wait to see everyones post for the SSCS...........

~Marica~ said...

Thanks for your lovely SSCS gift :) I´ll update tomorrow after work with some photos on it..

Marica@englating.se