Monday 17 December 2012

How Hot is it







I am a bit of a christmas freak ... look what my lovely son bought home for me ......



Of course I had some little visitors come and check it out..............The big kid in this pic went through school with my son. So glad they still keep in touch .


Today at 2.00 pm   in my outdoor area...   HOW HOT  .....THIS HOT  ..... How hot were you Chooky?????

This is our Christmas present to Mr Bird and myself but its too hot to sit out there today.............

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hot here today too, but not like that. Hope it cools down for you.

Chookyblue...... said...

Sunday was terrible here.........not quite that bad but pretty bad........I spent it in the chook shed........melting............lol...........enjoy your Christmas decorating..........