Thursday 27 December 2012

Thank You Secret Santa

It  was wonderful to receive this beautiful gift for Christmas . Thank you Grethe ( a quilt lady) from Norway. I just love it . I travel a lot so this will be excellent to carry my shoes.

Sorry about the photography I just have to put my big camera in to be fixed.

I just love it

Beautiful stitching







Thanks again Grethe and thank you Chooky for organising the swap. This is my second time and it has been just great. It's so nice to be connected to the other side of the world.

7 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

The lovely Grethe was my Secret Santa in last years swap
Her work is lovely

Anonymous said...

such gorgeous gifts you received Jenny.xx

Grethe said...

Oh, I`m so glad you like the little bag (from Annie Downs pattern). Great to have been your SSCS-friend:))

Shiralee Stitches said...

I am so pleased to hear that your swap gift has come from Grethe, Jenny,it was my job to send my gift last year to her, and it was a Anni Downs bag......don't we just love our Anni.......beautiful shoe bag.....and hello to you Grethe.........

Chookyblue...... said...

I need to make some shoe bags up....this one is beautiful from grethe.........thanks for being part of the SSCS 2012......

Anthea said...

beautiful bag from your Secret Santa there, and the little star tag is very sweet. Great to see your DIL on her new sewing machine!
(visiting from the SSCS list)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, I love these bags :)