Sunday 3 March 2013

Cooking up a Treat

Sunday relaxing at home.....Mr Bird in the kitchen  and me doing blogs on the patio.....LOL. 

Over time Mr  Bird  has perfected his chilli Jam recipe. Every time we make it, the jam ends up being handed out to all our friends who are addicted. 

So today was time to do up another batch or  two .  

Mr Chooky has also put  the pressure on to make sure some of the golden chilli stuff gets to him via Nundle and ........    its too wet for golf....

My herb garden has just begun to really thrive with all this rain, even some fresh radishes , my first  herb garden harvest....yeah!..... parsley, basil, oregano ,coriander , thyme.












3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I hope a little jar comes home with me from Nundle.........

Susan said...

Love to see a man in the kitchen!

Fairy Floss Stitches said...

Is that the jam I tasted in Nundle? Awesome..it is so yum! Xx Lea