Sunday 3 March 2013

Girls Stitch Along 2013



Yesterday we braved the flooded roads and went to Toowoomba for a beautiful day of stitching run by Quilters Angel at High fields.  My friends Gail, Margie S, Jo and Maxine went to "Girls Stitch In" with me. Quilters Angel is a beautiful shop to visit if you are in the Toowoomba area. 
I was thrilled to run into two fellow bloggers Lynda and Cheryl. We had a good chat of course.....

I have discovered TILDA ......I Love it
Tilda Bird Fabric mmmm.......

Large wooden reels...
                Yes ...did some shopping .... A Tilda ribbon holder stand and fabric plus something else
to do for Christmas 
This was my project by Nikki Tervo


The Guest designers were Kris Mears (Tag a Long Teddies) and Nikki Tervo ( Brandy Gully)


close up


By Nikki

by Nikki

By Nikki

By Nikki


A project by Kris
By Kris






Beautiful Tables and cute name tags ... clever Idea I thought
We had a sit down lunch and were serenaded with some lovely music during lunch






Jo and Margie 


 I am very grateful that I can go to such days with such lovely friends.




6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

oh it all looks beautiful........lucky no tent this year as it would not have been good with all the rain..........lovely shopping.......great you got to catch up with the girls.......only a few weeks til the next catch up.........

Cheryl (aka Kayly) said...

Glad you got home safely. The Dalby ladies on our table had to stay the night.
It was good to catch up again.

Susan said...

Lovely stitching, looks like it was a great day out.

Googy Girl said...

gorgeous stitching, fabulous designs....
i am just pea green with envy

Anonymous said...

That looked like fun Jenny and such pretty tables :)

Unknown said...

Hi I'm looking for that tilda bird fabric. Do yiu know where I can get some it's probing difficult ;( thanks