Monday 19 August 2013

Baby Things

Haven't had a lot of time to sew lately.

I have finally finished binding my 2 baby quilts , a (Beatrix Potter in June blog ) and  a quilt I made from a Riley blake layer cake pack.  But I can't show you because somehow I deleted the photos...grr....

I am trying out these pram liners now. I think they fit well,  just have to add buttonholes to allow for the straps. I think it's in the pram wrong way up... but lovely son took it home and sent me the photo... 

Only a couple of weeks until the arrival of "grape"  (the given name for the growing baby.)

 This grandma can hardly wait.......so exciting.




Fabric - a gift from my friend Gail ....so cute

Now it is a pram liner......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how exciting for you jenny,you have been very busy,love the pram liner ,its a great idea.xx

Susan said...

Very exciting times ahead. The pram liner is a great idea.

Googy Girl said...

You are going to be such a great granny, just love the pram liner looks fabulous

Cheryll said...

The liner is a perfect use for the fabric! Congrats on becoming a Nanna. You will love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Jenny and great idea