Tuesday 5 November 2013

A Bit of This and a Bit of That

Felt a little bit of age today....another group of year 12's about to graduate.



These little beauties always arrive in my garden for Melbourne Cup Day. I love them, so tall and so strong, yet so beautiful. Mariee Hamilton gave me 2 bulbs when I was doll making at her house many years ago.





About 10 years ago I made dolls for something to do. June Marrs taught the lessons.

This one is Molly








         But now there is someone to get the dolls out for ....
                                                                                                         She is growing so fast....


 Now I make quilts and have made lots of friends through our blogging network.   I will miss you all at the blog meet on the weekend but ...I will be sewing at "Cottage on the Hill"


A little bit of secret sewing


HAve a good day ... Thanks for dropping by....

Jenny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Jenny she is adorable,look at that smile it melts your heart,have fun at the retreat.xx

Susan said...

That last little doll is simply gorgeous! Enjoy your weekend at Nundle.

Chookyblue...... said...

one little girl sure is going to have plenty of dolls to play with...........

it's the time of the year for secret sewing.........