Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mothers Day


Happy Mothers Day to all the mum's out there....Hope you got breakfast cooked for you this morning.
My darling hubbie bought me breakfast in bed today....

I thought I would search my photos for pictures of the mums in my family... One Sis in law is missing because she hates photos but she should be here , mum of two and grandma of two.

Hope you have a great day being pampered, thought of, indulged or just remembering all the good times and  beautiful memories being a mum brings.  

Hugs for those mums who cannot be with their children today...







Daughter in law and grandaughter
So precious



Having fun




With my son and granddaughter



SIL with daughter
My niece with her niece . Soon to be a mum herself ....Yeah...


Sister, Great Aunty and mum of 4... soon to be a grandma...

SIL and daughter

Mother and son

Mother and daughter

Grandmother and granddaughter


Mother (niece) and son


First day as a mum....a wonderful gift

Mum( niece) and daughters

Grandmother( my mum) and grandaughter

Great Grandmother and mum in law


Mother and son 
My baby ...27 years ago


The best thing in my life is being a wife and a mother  - Our son is now grown up and our family has grown. Even though our son has a  beautiful wife and  darling daughter of his own he will always be our very special baby/boy/man. ....

I am thankful everyday that I am am mother.......Love Mum.

Happy Mothers Day.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy mother's day jenny and i so love your post,it surely is such a special day,enjoy it my friend.xx

Susan said...

There's a lot of love in those photos. Happy Mother's Day Jen. X

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy Mothers Day Jen...love all your photos..

Fiona@Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Such a lovely post Jenny, great photos

Denice Barker said...

Wonderful tribute!!,