Tuesday 29 September 2015

Lots of little Squares


I am still working on my "Natures Journey"  quilt by Anni Downs.  I have to sew 46  squares on point with needle turn. Done a third of it so far.....I am off to find a good movie...








Our little Darling is growing up so fast, different every day. She is 2 now.




 Always the actor.

 Loves camping and hot dogs.


She just loves swimming .  And she is so like her dad at the same age in this photo.


She also loves holidays at Frazer Island QLD.


7 comments:

Denice Barker said...

A good movie does make the sewing time go fast, doesn't it? I'm off for that today, too. It's going to rain and a cold front came through so it's a good day to give up.
And your little Darling is so darned cute!!!

Susan said...

I think sewing the squares on was almost the easiest bit of this quilt.

Susan said...

Those little squares are a pain to sew, but pretty at the end. She is a little angel.

Jen said...

Hello Jenny, Natures Journey is lovely ,It is nice to have a break from the machine with some hand sewing. The quilt is so pretty. I look foreward to seeing Christmas Mouse when it is finished. Have a great weekend in the van.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,wow your center block is looking awesome,i love it and gosh little Evelyn is growing up so fast,love the pics of her,what a cutie,hope you have a wonderful day my friend xx

Janice said...

You're getting there with your quilt. I cheated with the little diamonds and used machine applique. I love the colours in your centre block. I can't believe how much our granddaughter is growing. She certainly is a cutey.

Googy Girl said...

Your Natures Journey looks amazing, and what a little cutie......