Thursday 16 November 2017

Blogging and Special Friendships


Before I go any further with my Needle and Thread Tour happenings I have to introduce to these lovely people. 

After the tour I spent a week with this lovely couple In Lowell Michigan.This is Denice her blog is  Denice's Day and her lovely hubby (not sure I should say his name as Denice never does in her blog )

Check her blog on my side bar.

Denice was the recipient of my Secret Santa swap about 4 years ago. Since then we have emailed regularly and become bloggy friends. So it came about that we would meet when I went to the USA after the Needle and Thread Tour. 

What an amazing time we had. Denice and her husband were the best hosts and we shared a lot about each others country and culture and laughed a lot in the process.  

Thank you dear friend and you will hear more about our time together in the later part of my tour diary.

One of D's friends sent me an email and this is a quote from it .

" You and Denice could be sisters when I see you laughing with each other."  

This is how I feel too, so Denice you are officially by bloggy sister forever..








2 comments:

Denice Barker said...

Thank you, Sis! And back at ya. It's amazing but I've missed you this week, you fit so well.

Chookyblue...... said...

the connections people make are precious............